Are You Healthy?
In general, being healthy can be quite confusing because there are so many different opinions on the subject. As a twelve year gym owner, I recognize many think of health only in the physical form, however, there are many more ways to be healthy.
I like to put health in six key areas because if any of these are off, then it can make you feel physically sick. There is physical, emotional, spiritual, relational, mental, and financial health. Many times our happiness overlaps with our healthiness.
Five key things I see people use to stay healthy are as follows:
1. Drinking H20. By getting plenty of water every day, we stay hydrated, which helps with energy and focus.
2. Planning out your week on Sunday. Things you might plan include: menus, down time, exercise, and time for connecting with family and friends.
3. Journaling in the form of mind dumping, writing gratitude, setting goals, budgeting, or simply releasing thoughts.
4. Moving your body daily in some form. Many people enjoy walking, regular workouts, dancing, or playing a sport they love.
5. Making time to connect with the people that love, believe in, and encourage you on your journey through life.
This week, I hope to inspire you to try one of the above habits of a typical healthy person. Be brave and try something new to see how it helps you in your daily life. The results may surprise you!
What does living your exceptional life look like to you?
Do you feel healthy? Physically, Emotionally, Mentally, Spiritually, Financially, Relationally and at your Career?
Do you have a healthy workplace culture?
Are you promoting time for self-care in your workplace? #healthmatters #workplaceculture #keynotespeaker
Leave a Reply