Annie Meehan speaks in keynote, workshop or breakout session formats. She will shape her presentations on the following topics to best suit your audience. Expect the takeaways and implementable ideas to last far beyond her time interacting with any audience.
Each presentation falls under the overarching theme of how to “Be the Exception” in life, business and relationships. Basic outlines shown here can be customized to best suit your motivational or learning needs.
Be the Exception – 7 Steps to Transformation
Annie’s Signature Speech highlights living outside of the traps of labels, characterizations, and job titles. Getting on the path to uncovering and expressing your authentic self is what makes your life’s journey rich.
Customize your own “Be the Exception” keynote!
Mix and match 3 of these 7 topics for a 60-minute speech that best serves your audience:
- Be Honest – Know your truth and how honoring it changes everything
- Be Open – Who can you mentor; who could mentor you?
- Be Healthy – What is true self-care and why does making time for it matter?
- Be Flexible – Are you open to, do you choose and do you chase change?
- Be Gentle – How do keep your strengths in perspective
- Be Courageous – Taking risks, setting goals and going for it!
- Be Authentic – Be the best one and only YOU. Learn how comparisons don’t serve you.
In her 90-minute to 3-hour interactive presentation, Annie dives into the “7 ways of being” (honest, gentle, flexible, healthy, courageous, open and authentic) necessary to transform your life and live your true passion and potential.
Your audience can expect to learn the value of how “being” is often more important than “doing”. Let Annie uplift your attendees with the awareness of how they could be just another “expert” in the world or they could “Be the Exception”.
Exceptional Leadership – Leading a Life of Impact
Our words, actions and personal stories are powerful and impactful. Life will reflect back to us what we create.
Is your powerful, impactful life one of intention or one of default?
In her make-it-happen message, Annie teaches about being purpose-driven, intentional and adaptable to change with an easy 6-point format.
- Intentional Living – Setting your intention in the morning
- Make it Happen – It isn’t magic
- Purpose – Finding your WHY
- Adaptability – Dealing with change
- Commitment – Staying the course
- Tools – What’s in your toolbox?
Your audience will learn practical steps for re-focusing and re-writing their personal stories in order to live in ways that make a positive impact.
Exceptional Goal Setting – The Ride of a Lifetime
Did you ever have a BIG goal in your life? A s-t-r-e-t-c-h goal, where you told yourself, “I don’t know how I’m going to do this…I only know that I’m going to do this!”
This 60-minute interactive keynote presentation addresses how to map out and create steps for a grand goal achievement.
- Resilience – What it takes to keep going – especially when it’s hard
- Influence – When and how to influence others to help reach your goal
- Decisiveness – How to be clear and pick your battles
- Expectancy – Engaging the profound belief and knowingness that your end goal is a done deal – you just have to get there
In addition to strategy, Annie shares her experiences and challenges while bike riding from Minneapolis to Chicago over 6 days for an AIDS fundraiser. Interestingly, she never owned a bike, knew no one with AIDS and never slept in a tent prior to her adventure.
She unveils that anytime you engage in an idea or cause bigger than yourself, you may at first think it’s “not about you”. Yet stretch goals reveal what each of us is made of…so yes, it IS about you! If the end game doesn’t appear to start off as your big idea, somewhere along the line it will morph into your goal or you may never cross the finish line.
Overcoming challenges, resilience, dedication to the process, and altering perspectives can push you to accomplish any big goal. This presentation will give you the plan to get there!
Exceptional Wellness – The FIVE Keys to a Wellness Lifestyle
The concept of “wellness” is all the rage everywhere in the media. Yet success in a wellness lifestyle requires attention to much more than just food and movement (diet and exercise).
Annie Meehan speaks about the “CANES” philosophy as critical components for obtaining and sustaining wellness. In this 30- to 90-minute session, she will highlight her simple system as a profound way to create exceptional wellness:
- Commitment – How commitment drives consistency and over time leads to permanent change
- Accountability – Your partner strengthens your results
- Nutrition – Determine what’s optimal for you with a WWH Plan (What, When, How much)
- Exercise – Moving today keeps you moving tomorrow
- S’s – The necessity of Supplementation, Stress and Sleep to maximize your wellness. The final “S” is revealed in the presentation.
Your audience will leave with several useable tools and ideas to successfully live wellness lifestyle!
- Eliminating Excuses
- X-nay on the nay-say
- Create meaningful connections
- Understanding Why
- Expose extraordinary
- Stick to it
Connect with Annie about how she might help your audience “Be the Exception”! Additional valuable keynotes and workshop topics can be found in “Archived Topics”.